BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lakeside Campus here I come!!!!!



The entire student in communication knew that they will move in Lakeside on the 24th of April. Many questions were asked before they shifted in. Some love to move but some don’t. Some student was excited but some student commented on Lakeside campus. Some love the place but some don’t like it. I like the place because it gives me a feeling of a life in a college. The place is huge and has a lot of facilities. Most of them complain about the parking place.
On 24th April, I was excited so I woke up earlier on that day. When clock strike 7 in the morning, the bus came and I hop into the bus. The first morning was terrible, everybody rush into the bus and pushed each other away. I was so frighten and shocked when I come across this situation. I was push away by them so I have no choice, so I have to be bad and start pushing. Some of them did not get a place in the bus and they have to wait for the next bus.
When my first step into the college, I was surprised. I stunned for a minute and I try to look as many things that I can. Is so beautiful, and is like a dream to me. I thought that I was in another world. So without wasting my time, I walked to my classroom. As I was heading to my classroom, I saw few friends of mine. We spent a few minute talking about the college and I continue heading to my classroom. So I was standing in front of the elevator, I look at my watch is already 7.45 in the morning. So I waited about 5 minutes and the elevator has not open yet. So I decided to wait a little more, 5 minutes passes again and I told myself “Fine, I will take the stairs”. So I ended up using the stairs to my classroom.
As I first reached the classroom, I was exhausted and tired but luckily the classroom is cold. After class, all of us rush out to have looked at the new campus. So my first visit is at the food court. You guys should know what I am doing at food court right? Of course “EAT”. So I tasted up mixed rice and it tasted good but the price is very expensive. After that, my friend and I visited the parking was SUCK (terrible). This is my first time I saw a college parking lot that is so pack. I found out that the building in lakeside is very modern because they design it in different way. So I take a walk to the library. My first impression is “WAH” that is the nicest library that I ever seen. There is a lot of books in the library, so you guys don’t have to worry.
I would like to share few picture of my new campus to you guys. This is the picture that I took when I am in the campus. Hope you guys like it.

0 comments: