BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 13, 2010

EXAM is coming guys!!!!


EXAM! This is what every student fear of. During my high school, I have to face the most stressful time of my life which is sitting for examination. I believe that every student hated exam but I have no other choice but to sit for the exam. So, my very first examination in my college is just around the corner. I'm worry that I might not be able to score with flying colours but I believe that practise makes perfect. As long as I put in more effort, I believe that I will able to do well.

Books, books, books, the thing that all students will search during exam. I have not prepared for my exam yet cause I am busy with my assignment. STRESS!!! Next week is my mid-term exam and I haven't prepare for it yet. (OMG). I have a lot to study so I have to get started. I have to prepared myself earlier so that I will be able to do well in my exam (I hope so). So, this week I am busy finishing up my assignment. After my assignment I will be starting my studies.
I have been spending my weekend going to Sunway Pyramid for shopping and not doing my reversion. I regret for not doing my revision earlier but I know that there are no use crying over spilled milk. So now I am suffering from finishing my assignment and doing my revision. Usually in school we will plan a group discussion before we having our exam, but the group discussion will definitely not working. This is because we are not having group discussion but we are having our own party time. We will be spending our discussion talking craps and not doing our revision.
So for me group discussion does not work. I prefer to study on my own. I believe that most of the students will suffer from stress. Chill down guys!!! Have a break, Have a Kit Kat!!!

Memorizing something is something that I am not really good at. I didn't managed to score weel for my history paper. So I am trying my very best to improve myself. I hope that the exam questions won’t be tough for us to do. I hope this first exam won’t give up my hope to study in Mass Communication. I have to try my best doing the exam so my parents will be proud of me and won’t be worry about me without their guidance.
We have to try our very best in this exam because Mr. Winston told us that mid-term will be easier than the final exam. No matter how busy we are we still have to STUDY!!
In class all of them seem to be very relaxed and they still enjoy. I don’t see a word ‘STRESS’ in their face. They seem to be happier than the first day they came. Some of them planning to go to Sunway Pyramid and some of them are having activities this weekend.
This is my first blog on exams, I hope you guys enjoy reading it because I am not really good at blogging. My last week is Good Luck in exams and try your very best. I will continue my story in part 2.



0 comments: