BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sport? Badminton of course.....


SPORT! Not really what I like to do but I played badminton. I started playing badminton when I was 12, and I fall in love badminton when the first time I see Lin Dan from China played. I was so inspired by him and started to be serious in the game. I love watching badminton tournament and I always get very excited over it.


Lin Dan is my favourite badminton player, I actually like him because off he look but after I see how he play I got inspired and I want to play like him one day. So my dad taught me how to play and I practice playing most of the day. So when I was 15 years old I represented my school to a badminton competition. I stop playing badminton when I am in form 5, because I need to prepare for SPM and I don’t have so much time for it. Let me tell you guys how to be a good badminton player.
Badminton is a fast paced, exciting sport that is wide spread and for one to become a good badminton player is not extremely difficult. Like almost all sports, playing badminton requires a certain level of physical fitness. A person also must learn all the basics and advanced skills of badminton to become a good player. After learning and fine tuning the skills, it is time to study how to utilize common tactics. The attributes listed above enable a person to excel at the game of badminton.
A person can’t become a good player if he/she doesn’t know the proper skills. A game cannot be won if the player can’t make an effective return. The more basic skills such as footwork should be learned first, while more advanced techniques such as backhand smashes should be studied after all the basic skills have been mastered. Like many other skills, badminton skills are mastered by a lot of practice. A person can get a better grasp and form on the skills from practicing.
The last thing required to become a good badminton player is understanding tactics. Part of this comes from reading books and watching tapes of high level competition, and the other part comes from experience. Understanding tactics is an important part of the game because it allows a player to make it difficult for opponents to return shots and also allows the player to predict where the opponent will hit to. It is much easier to win if a player have a good idea about where an opponent’s return will land, because he/she can counter the shot with less difficulty.
I like to play badminton, although I am not a fanatic like some people I know. Badminton can be a fun and enjoyable experience. Although most people say they play for fun, they actually play to win. I know since I play a fair bit. Being a good player makes the game more enjoyable since it is usually more fun to win than to lose. Being skilled also gives certain bragging rights, something a lot of people want.
I will play badminton again, so anybody interested can just tell me and we play together. That all for my sport story.

1 comments:

Eason said...

datuk lee was GONE