BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lakeside Lakeside Lakeside!!!




A few weeks studying in Lakeside campus, I feel much comfortable in the new lakeside campus. Besides, I get to know more people and I meet a lot of my friends from different courses. I feel more enjoyable to study there. I love the classroom there although some of them complain about the design but I found that the classroom is cool.
I believe that everybody will find this place everyday. Guess what? Is the cafeteria where people love to have their stomach fill there. I love the nasi lemak there, is the best nasi lemak that I ever had. Pease go and try up is only RM 1.50. The others food there is nice but some is expensive. It is very fun when all of our friends having lunch together. We enjoyed so much.
The lecture hall was breath-taking for only lecture hall facing to the lake. I wish that one fine day I will be using that room. Unfortunate we did even catch a change to go to the lecture because we got only 41 of us in the class. After a walk around the campus, I smell something not refreshing, so I try to search what actually is that? So I take a few steps closer to the staircase I saw something that is big and I try to open my eyes widely and I saw is a cow. The cow’s faces make the campus smell.
What I love the most about lakeside is the restaurant, because I love the way they decorate it. I want to try it up one day. The most frequently place that I had visited is the library. I normally finish up my assignment there. Besides, we have our group discussion there with our group members.
Studying in Taylor’s Lakeside College is a very enjoyable. So, I would like to ask those who not yet been here please come and visit our campus.

0 comments: