BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A weird dream during holiday....


Holiday part 2!!! As usual I will be spending my holiday at home. During the holidays, my family and I celebrated my grandfather birthday. He turns 74 years old this year, but for me he is forever young. We celebrated my grandfather birthday in his house, which the best place because all my relatives will be there. I bought him an ice-cream cake, yum yum. I actually bought it because it is my favorites...hehe...That’s why I choose the cakes. So for the rest of my holiday, I spent most of my time sleeping, I know that was the worst thing to do during holiday but I have no choice because I am too tired.



I was walking to a lovely garden where there are a lot of lovely and colourful flowers. I was so curious where am I actually? I took a look at that beautiful garden and I saw a little cute creature was peaking at me. I saw it and it ran away, I quickly chased the creature. The creature jump into a little dark hole, so I was curious and I take a look into that hole. As I was busy looking, I slipped and fell into that deep, dark hole. As I awake, I was in a room with a lot of small door with various sizes. I was too big to go thru so I take a walk and look around, and I saw a biscuit and a bottle of water, on the bottle written “drink me” and on the biscuit written “eat me”. Without thinking further, I quickly drink the water. I was shocked because I became very small. Everything around me looks so huge. I quickly took the biscuits and eat it and suddenly I became taller again. I saw a key on the table and took it and try all the doors there. ‘Creep’ one of the door open, I was so happy. I walked past thru the door and it was very dark.

Suddenly I heard a loud voice across my ears, I look around but I can’t detect the sound. I was lost in nowhere. I found myself in a very dark place. I shouted out for help but no one heard me. So I take a few steps forwards and I saw some little creatures. I was so curious to know what was that little creatures is, I decided to take a few steps closer and suddenly I sense something was not right. I felt someone tapping on my shoulder, and immediately I turn my head slowly and I saw a very beautiful forest. The little cute creatures that attracted me is a rabbit that can talk. I ask the rabbit where am I and the creature brought me to a tea party where I meet a man with a funny hat. He was friendly and he served me tea and biscuit. I was still confused and wondering what is happening? He told me not to worry because I have saved the queen. I was shocked because I am not a hero neither a superwoman and how can I save a queen? Later the man brought me to the castle. The castle was so beautiful and it is all painted white. I met the queen and she is so pretty and she dressed in white. I was ordered to fight with a dragon. I refuse to do so but the queen told me that I am the only one who can save her.

I got no choice and I agree to fight with the dragon. The next day, I was send to a battle field to fight with a dark and huge dragon. I was scared initially but I try to be brave, without any fear I ran towards the dragon and use my sword and after some intense fight, I managed to kill it. I was so happy that the dragon was killed and I managed to save the queen.
Suddenly there is a loud voice calling my name over and over again, I slowly open my eyes and look up and I saw my mum calling me. It is dinner time. I wake up and look around, there was no beautiful forest, nor there is little cute creature neither a dragon. From that moment I know that I was dreaming.
Actually, before I slept I told my sister about the story of ‘Alice in the wonderland’, that’s why I end up dreaming about it.



0 comments: